Batten Screws Stainless Steel
Bugle Batten Screws Stainless Overview
Professional grade heavy duty batten screws from our Razr self drilling range. Designed for strong rapid fastening of timber sections using power drivers without the need for pre-drilling. Low profile bugle countersinking self embedding head with type 17 razr fast start slash point. Grade 304 stainless steel for premium corrosion protection, and grade 316 stainless steel for superior corrosion protection in marine and coastal environments. and long life.
Recommended for heavy duty and commercial decking applications, particularly board widths over 100mm wide.
Bugle Batten Screws Stainless Features
- 5m hex drive for maximum torque connection.
- 304 Stainless Steel for premium corrosion protection
- 316 stainless steel for superior corrosion protection in marine and coastal environments
- Under head ribs for auto countersinking.
- Type 17 razor slash point for fast insertion and self centred start.
- Designed with heavy duty high strength shanks for use with power drivers and impact screw guns.
- Thread cutting profile with a coarse tapping thread for rapid installation.
- Fluted to clear drilling debris and minimise timber splitting.
- Supplied in convenient grab packs or heavily discounted trade and bulk boxes for volume users.
- All Bugle Batten Screws come with free driver bits as standard
- Free 14g Auto CSK Tool supplied with every bulk carton!