14g x 50mm Metal Bugle Batten Screws GAL pack 25
Grab Pack Bugle Head Metal Drilling Galvanised
Professional grade heavy duty self drilling batten screws for metal. Designed for strong rapid fastening of timber sections into steelwork without the need for pre-drilling, simply drive straight through the timber into the steel. Comprises a low profile bugle self countersinking and self embedding head with metal drill point for fast fixing in one operation without pre-drilling. Ideal for general purpose use in carpentry, construction, manufacturing, DIY and all external fixing applications. High performance galvanised coating offering a high level of corrosion protection, suitable for use in treated timbers.
Scrooz Metal Batten Screws have the following features :
- 5mm hex drive for maximum drive and anti-slip connection.
- Deep underhead ribs for auto countersinking.
- Metal drill point for fast fixing of timber to steel in one operation
- Designed with heavy duty high strength shanks for use with powerdrivers and impact screwguns.
- Fluted to clear drilling debris and minimise timber splitting.
- Free driver bit supplied in every box and pack.
- Supplied in cost effective trade boxes and convenient grab bags.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other scrooz users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.