Through Bolts Gal 16 x 125mm trade box of 20
For Heavy Duty Anchoring in Concrete & Masonry
These professional grade torque controlled heavy duty expansion anchor bolts are designed for rapid fixing of steel and timber assemblies, structural components, baseplates and bracketry in concrete, rock and stone.
As the name suggests these high tensile anchor bolts are made with the same drill size and body diameter to fit 'through' the fixture so you can position your bracket or baseplate, drill right through it into the concrete and fit the anchor bolt without moving it, perfect for installing structures, assemblies and fabrications that are already in position and can't be moved to drill the fixing holes.
They are made from solid steel for heavy duty applications and are considerably stronger than a Dynabolts thin sleeve medium duty design. They also have knock in thread protection heads and 316Gr stainless steel expansion clips for maximum corrosion protection and long life.
Through Bolts are designed to flex and bend without compromise so can be installed off centre and at angles to avoid rebar in the concrete and baseplate fittings etc. Fast fix in clean drill holes less than 30 seconds, just hammer in and tighten... job done.
- Simple Through fixing, eliminating the need for setting or marking out.
- Same drill size and body diameter.
- High strength 5.6Gr solid steel shanks.
- Hot dip galvanised for high corrosion protection.
- Non rusting 316 marine grade stainless steel expansion clip for maximum anchor lifespan.
- Fast and easy to install, simply push though the fixture, tap into a clean drillhole and tighten.
- Galvanised Through Bolts can be used inside or outside.
- Also available in Gold Zinc Plate and 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel.
Here's how they work :
Installation info :
|Diameter||Drill Size||Min Base Thickness||Min Embedment|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other scrooz users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.