SDS Plus 2 Cutter drill bit 16.0 x 310
Tungsten carbide Pro grade
SDS Drill Bits Overview
Offered at a great price, these contractor range 2 cutter SDS Plus Drill Bits feature a solid carbide tip for precise drilling and added strength when cutting into the concrete, rebar masonry, stone, and brick/block work.
The hardened steel body of the SDS drill bit reduces the chance of breakages, increasing the lifespan of the bit. A precision ground dual flute design enables easy removal of dust and debris from the hole and significantly increases drilling speed and power.
Ideal for rotary percussion and hammer drilling into masonry, stone, concrete, and brick/block work.
SDS Drill Bits Features
- Compatible with any SDS Plus chuck fitting
- Perfect for drilling into masonry, stone, concrete, and brick/block work.
- Improved flute design to guarantee even load distribution down the drill shaft, reduce vibration and improve dust clearance
- Excellent break resilience
- Easily powers through concrete and reinforced concrete
- Low vibration
- Chromium-molybdenum drill bit with YG8 carbide tip
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other scrooz users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.