Flat Spade Bit 8mm Pack of 1
Pro Grade Spade Drill Tri Point
NOT WHAT YOU WANTED?
Spade Bit Overview
Direct from the UK, Abracs Spade Bits are professional-grade flat Spade Bit drills for fast and exact drilling into hardwood, softwood, plastic, chipboard and plasterboard.
Manufactured from extra hardened steel, these spade bits feature a triple point cutting tip – a central point with two raised side spurs that keep the spade bit straight when drilling even the hardest of wood. The spurs also help with timber chip clearance during drilling, particularly when drilling larger sized holes, this also reduces drill bit resistance which increases the efficiency and battery life of your handheld power drill. The precision ground cutting face ensures faster drilling and a cleaner drill hole, each and every time.
All Abracs spade bits feature a heavy-duty full-length heat treat shank that provides maximum durability against bending and breaking. While a 1/4” quick-chuck fitting enables quick and easy drill bit changes throughout any drilling job.
Spade Bit Features
- 8mm Spade Bit. European manufactured imported direct from the UK
- Large range of other sizes available, from 6mm through to 32mm
- Triple point cutting tip - centre point with two raised side spurs to keep the spade bit straight for a fast, clean drill
- Precision ground cutting face ensures faster drilling
- 1/4" quick-chuck fitting on every spade bit
- Available in single drill bit packs, or a convenient lot of 5 spade bits.
- Suitable for natural hardwood and softwood, chipboard, plasterboard, and other light building materials.
- Ideal for door locks, bolt passage holes, and electrical and plumbing work.
Be The First To Review This Product
Help other scrooz users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
More From This Category