Scrooz screw bolts are European manufactured high strength concrete and masonry anchors with twin helical threads and milled cutting teeth allowing the bolt to cut it's own thread in concrete and masonry when tightened, no plugs are required and these anchors don't expand so they are ideal for use in masonry and concrete where cracking may be a problem.
- European manufactured from high strength case hardened steel.
- Hexagon flanged heads to spread the fixing load evenly without requiring a washer.
- ScrewArmour ceramic coated for maximum corrosion protection.
- Deep hi-lo thread form to aggressively chew into the masonry for a strong hold.
- Spiral helical fluted shank to remove drill hole spoil during installation preventing jamming.
- First thread milling rips to rapidly start the cutting process.