12g x 65mm Razr Roofing TiteGrip Screws box 500
High Thread Class 4 GAL T17 Self Drill Point for Timber
High performance self drilling roofing and cladding fasteners for wood with a from our Razr range with a 5/16" drive hex head, reversed underhead thread section and toughened shanks, complete with neoprene sealing washer for a watertight seal.
Provides a rapid fix self sealing fastener solution for fixing profiled roofing and cladding sheets to timber, the reversed thread tightly grips the sheeting and maintains a high clamping pressure between the washer and sheet for a high performance fix and longer life seal. High grade Class 4 galvanised for long life premium corrosion protection and use in external applications and treated timbers.
Razr titegrip roofing screws all have the following features :
- Manufactured and compliant to Australian Standards AS 3566.
- Type 17 razor slash point for fast insertion and self centred start.
- Underhead reversed thread for high strength sheet clamping.
- Parallel thread providing a constant and even clamping load.
- Designed for use with powerdrivers due to heavy duty high strength shanks.
- Thread cutting profile with a coarse tapping thread for rapid installation.
- Fluted to clear drilling debris and minimise timber splitting.
- Suitable for self drilling through thin steel sheeting for roofing and cladding applications.
- Sold in convenient grab packs or heavily discounted trade boxes
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other scrooz users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.