12g x 65mm Razr Roofing TiteGrip Screws pack 50
High Thread Class 4 GAL T17 Self Drill Point for Timber
High performance self drilling roofing and cladding fasteners for wood from our Razr range with a 5/16" drive hex head, includes a large diameter reversed top section underhead thread to securely grab the sheeting, toughened shanks for high power driving and a neoprene sealing washer for a watertight seal.
Provides a rapid fix self sealing fastener solution for fixing profiled roofing and cladding sheets to timber. High grade Class 4 galvanised for long life premium corrosion protection and use in external applications and treated timbers.
- Manufactured and compliant to Australian Standards AS 3566.
- Type 17 razor slash point for fast insertion and self centred start.
- Underhead reversed thread for high strength sheet clamping.
- Parallel thread providing a constant and even clamping load.
- Designed for use with powerdrivers due to heavy duty high strength shanks.
- Thread cutting profile with a coarse tapping thread for rapid installation.
- Fluted to clear drilling debris and minimise timber splitting.
- Suitable for self drilling through thin steel sheeting for roofing and cladding applications.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other scrooz users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.