Introducing our new Landscape screws in long lengths up to 250mm for general building and landscaping. These high performance screws heavy duty screws are designed to be used with any timber treatment type, they're made super tough for use with impact drivers and powerful screwguns and are coated in our screw armour protective coating.
With a saw tooth slash thread and deep underhead milling rips these screws are perfect for landscapers and all construction trades for driving straight into standard timber, stitching large sleepers together and general heavy duty construction without the need for pre-drilling and they look great too with a large washer head flat profile in a complimentary timber coloured finish.
Landscape Screws have the following features :
- Available in 16 or 18g sizes in hex and torx drives.
- Free driver in every pack and trade box.
- Manufactured from high quality case hardened steel with ScrewArmour coating for extreme corrosion protection.
- Type 17 Razr self drilling fast start slash point for accurate driving and reduced splitting.
- Suitable for use in any treated timber, hardwood, softwood and any application, thick section hardwood may require pre-drilling.
- ScrewArmour's anti-corrosion coating, lasting 6 x longer than galvanising.
See them in action :