Introducing our new Landscape screws for external building and landscaping. These high performance screws are designed to be used with any timber treatment type, they're made super tough for use with impact drivers and powerful screwguns and are coated in our screw armour protective coating.
Perfect for landscapers and all construction trades for driving straight into standard timber battens and stitching large sleepers together without the need for pre-drilling. In some hardwoods pre-drilling may be required.
Landscape Screws have the following features :
- Available in 16 or 18g sizes in hex and torx drives.
- Free driver in every pack and trade box.
- Manufactured from high quality case hardened steel with ScrewArmour coating for extreme corrosion protection.
- Type 17 Razr self drilling fast start slash point for accurate driving and reduced splitting.
- Suitable for use in any treated timber, hardwood, softwood and any application, thick section hardwood may require pre-drilling.
- ScrewArmour's anti-corrosion coating, lasting 6 x longer than galvanising.