16g x 75 Landscape Screws Large Wafer Hex Box 125
Hex 5mm Driver Large Wafer Button Head
Introducing our new Landscape screws in long lengths up to 250mm for general building and landscaping. These high performance screws heavy duty screws are designed to be used with any timber treatment type, they're made super tough for use with impact drivers and powerful screwguns and are coated in our screw armour protective coating.
With a saw tooth slash thread and deep underhead milling rips these screws are perfect for landscapers and all construction trades for driving straight into standard timber, stitching large sleepers together and general heavy duty construction without the need for pre-drilling and they look great too with a large washer head flat profile in a complimentary timber coloured finish.
16g Landscape Screws have the following features :
- Large button wafer head and a Hex 5mm drive recess for a solid drive connection that won't slip or tear-out.
- Free driver in every pack and trade box.
- Manufactured from high quality case hardened steel with ScrewArmour coating for extreme corrosion protection.
- Type 17 Razr self drilling fast start slash point for accurate driving and reduced splitting.
- Suitable for use in any treated timber, hardwood, softwood and any application.
See them in action :
So is our Screw Armour ceramic coatings anti-corrosion properties as good as galvanising? Well the answer is no, it's far superior and lasts 6 times longer.
Click here to download the tech doc and find out more about ScrewArmour
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other scrooz users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.