Rotary Masonry Drill 6.5mm x 100mm
Straight Shank European Rotary Masonry Bit
NOT WHAT YOU WANTED?
Masonry Drill Bit 6.5 x 100mm Overview
Direct from the UK, Abracs Masonry Drill Bits are pro-grade masonry rotary drill bits for clean smooth drill holes in stone, concrete, brick, blockwork, and other masonry materials.
Manufactured with high quality S2 Grade Steel, each drill bit has a strong hardened steel shank, and deep spiral flutes for optimal dust extraction. The highly durable carbide tip delivers exceptional drilling speeds and meets the demands of repeated use and offers high wear resistance when working with concrete.
Perfect for anyone who does not own a hammer drill, but needs to drill a few holes, or when needing to drill into soft substrates such as blockwork, soft brick, or soft stone. These are compatible with any rotary style battery or corded electric drills.
Masonry Drill Bit 6.5 x 100mm Features
- European manufactured pro-grade masonry drill bits imported direct from the UK
- 6.5mm x 100mm masonry drill bit.
- Fully ground carbide drill tip delivers clean smooth drill holes
- Fast and accurate drilling of plug, anchor or clearance holes
- Hardened steel shank for extra long service life
- Deep flutes for maximum dust extraction
- Suitable for stone, concrete, brick, blockwork, and other masonry materials
Be The First To Review This Product
Help other scrooz users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
More From This Category