Introducing our new All-purpose Razr construction screws for internal and external building and carpentry. These high performance screws are designed to be used anywhere, inside or out, they're made super tough for use with impact drivers and powerful screwguns and are coated in our screw armour protective coating so you can use them in any timber, treated or not.
Perfect for builders, carpenters, landscapers and all construction trades for driving straight into standard timber battens, carcassing, structural sections plywood and sheet timber without pre-drilling.
Keep it simple, any job, any timber, one screw does it all, you'll get the job done faster, easier and it'll last a lot longer with Razr Construction Screws.
Razr Construction Screws have the following features :
- Countersunk self embedding ribbed head and a No2 square drive recess for a solid drive connection that won't slip or tear-out.
- Free driver in every pack and trade box.
- Manufactured from high quality case hardened steel with ScrewArmour coating for extreme corrosion protection.
- Type 17 Razr self drilling fast start slash point for accurate driving and reduced splitting.
- Suitable for use in any treated timber, hardwood, softwood and any application, thick section hardwood may require pre-drilling.
So is ScrewArmour's anti-corrosion properties as good as galvanising? Well the answer is no, it's far superior and lasts 6 times longer.
Click here to download the tech doc and find out more about ScrewArmour