M20 x 150mm Structural Bolts GAL Trade Box of 20
Grade 8.8 Galvanised Assemblies With Nuts & Washers
Heavy duty high tensile 8.8 grade structural bolt assemblies comprising:
- High strength high tensile bolt
- Structural high tensile nut (deeper than standard)
- 1 through hardened washer (recognised by the nibs) per bolt in each box or pack,
- Manufactured to Australian standard AS1252.
- Structural bolts come fully assembled with the nut and washer attached
- Hot dipped galvanised finish for maximum corrosion protection
Suitable for structural high strength bolting of steel and timber components in construction and engineering.
- For bolt lengths up to 125mm - 2 x diameter + 6mm
- For bolt lengths 125mm to 200mm - 2 x diameter + 12mm
- For bolt lengths over 200mm - 2 x diameter + 25mm
So for example an M12 x 130mm bolt will have a thread length of
24 + 12 = 36mm
All bolt lengths are measured from under the head.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other scrooz users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.