M12 X 30 CSK Socket Screws HT BZP Trade Box 50
Countersunk Head Cap Screws Zinc overview
High performance countersunk head cap screws zinc also called 'socket head cap screws', or 'allen bolts', are manufactured to European standard ISO 7380 in super high tensile 10.9 grade alloy steel with a zinc plated finish for premium corrosion protection.
Suitable for high strength bolting into threaded components and assemblies in manufacturing and engineering, or use with a corresponding hex nut as a visually pleasing high tensile bolted connection in construction for fastening steel to steel or timber to steel.
Countersunk Head Cap Screws Zinc Features:
- Manufactured to European standard ISO 7380.
- 10.9 grade super high tensile alloy steel
- Bright zinc plated finish for corrosion protection.
- Countersunk head for a flat unobtrusive finish
- Suitable for bolting of steel to steel and timber to steel.
We have a full range of hex nuts and nyloc nuts also available if required.
Countersunk head cap screws zinc lengths are measured full length including the head.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other scrooz users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.