M10 x 50mm Hex Bolts Full Thread GR304 Box 50
Grade 304 Stainless Steel
High performance hexagon head fully threaded bolts (setscrews) manufactured from high performance corrosion resistant 304 grade stainless steel. Suitable for corrosion prone applications and internal and external bolting where thread lengths can't be determined and max adjustment may be needed, also for fastening into threaded components where a full length thread, running the full length of the bolt, is required.
Scrooz stainless fully threaded bolts include the following features :
- Manufactured to European DIN 933 standard.
- 304 stainless steel for maximum corrosion protection.
- Flexible full length thread for ease of use and bolt size selection.
- As they are often used in threaded assemblies full thread bolts are not supplied with nuts.
- Bolt lengths are all measured from under the head.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other scrooz users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.