Gripr plasterboard fixings orange pan box of 100
For Heavy Duty Fastening up to 32kg
The superb Gripr+ anchor, at 55kg rec load it's the world's strongest plasterboard fixing, able to carry huge loads in plasterboard and sheet materials.
The range comprises Orange for single boards and Black for double boards or tiled walls and they both use a 10mm drill hole. They are perfect for fixing to walls where high strength fix is required and timber studs/battens or masonry can't be found. ideal for grab rails, toilets, baths, kitchen cabinets, furniture and heavy fittings, fire equipment, engineering and structural assemblies.
- Holds up to 32kg (orange version) per fix in single boards
- Holds a massive 55kg (black) in double boards.
- Designed for medium to heavy loads in plasterboards but suitable for any sheeting or blind cavity application.
- Supplied with corresponding TX25 or PH2 M5 zinc plated machine screws and washers
- Manufactured from high strength PA6 nylon and reinforced glass fibre body.
- New improved design with a captive steel nut to prevent pull out.
See them in action :
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other scrooz users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.