Composite Deck Screws 9g x 65 Red Pack 50
Ceramic Coated Redwood Brown Composite Deck Screws
Composite Deck Screws Overview
Composite decking screws are specifically designed to provide a clean, smooth, and uniform finish in composite decking when face-fixing through the top of the board, they are a drill and drive fastener requiring no pre-drilling or countersinking. Fixes without mushrooming the finish, a common problem when using countersunk screws with composites and man made boards.
Designed with a visually appealing small diameter Torx star drive undercut head with reverse threads plus a super-strong shank for increased strength when driving through hard composite decking. Also features a Type 17 slash point auger tip design for self drilling and penetration of the densest of boards.
Composite decking screws are finished in Screw Armour Ceramic Coat for maximum corrosion protection and in the colours Redwood Brown, Granite Grey and Golden Brown. Can also be used in standard timber as a high quality finish wood screw. Samples shown are Granite Grey in Trex Island Mist and Redwood Brown in Trex Tiki Torch boards.
Composite Deck Screws Features
- Drives and fixes neatly without pre-drilling or countersinking.
- Extra deep torx drive recess for secure driving and to prevent slippage.
- Undercut head to cleanly sink into the tough outer layer of composite decking without damaging the finish.
- Reverse threads directly below the head, eliminating unsightly mushrooming of the composite decking during installation.
- Hardened shanks for increased strength when driving through tough man made deck material.
- Can be used in standard timber as a high quality finish wood screw.
- Available in packs, trade boxes and bulk cartons at a great price for volume users.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other scrooz users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.