Heavy duty plasterboard and drywall fixings
We’ve excitedly just launched our new range of Gripr plasterboard and drywall fixings. These are the latest in cavity fix technology, and are incredibly strong, holding up to 70kg in double boards. They are simple to fit needing only a clean drillhole in the board before tapping in. Once the fixture is in place just tighten the screw and the job is done, they are ideal for heavy applications such as kitchen cabinets, shower screens, grab and handrails etc. Variants include panhead, countersunk, hook and eye headstyles.
Recommended by leading European plasterboard manufacturers Gripr’s can be used in filled or insulated cavities as well as other boards such as fibre cement sheet, timber and man-made boards and can even work on tiled walls.
- Holds up to 40Kg per fix in single boards and a massive 70Kg in double boards.
- Designed for medium to heavy loads in plasterboards yet suitable for any application.
- Torx 25 star drive for a high torque positive connection, free bit included in each pack/box.
- Manufactured from high strength PA6 nylon and reinforced glass fibre.
- Fixes everything from lightweight brackets to kitchen units and ceiling fans.
- Supplied and packaged exclusively for Scrooz Australia.