8g x 32mm FibreFix Cement Board Screws box 1000
Ceramic Coated Self Drill Fibre Sheet Screws
Manufactured solely for Scrooz these high performance self drilling screws are specifically designed for fixing cement and fibre boards to timber and steel stud (up to 1.2mm thick).
Comprises a large flat profile wafer head for maximum surface area fixing with a specially engineered under-head rib profile allowing the screw head to bury flush in the board, giving a strong fix without damage. Also has proprietory self drill double axis point to drive through abrasive cement based materials with no loss of cutting edge, retaining it's self drill properties for the 2nd stage fix into the timber or steel.
Ideal for fixing tile backer boards and underlays, Villaboard and wet room linings as well as fibre cement external claddings such as Blueboard, Hardie Plank and general FC sheeting.
Fibrefix cement screws have the following features:
- Square drive for consistent high torque driving.
- Head marked with circular key to allow bonding of finishing materials, adhesives, plaster, fillers etc.
- Hi-lo thread form offering increased resistance to pull out and vibrational forces along with the flexibilty of use in varying materials e.g. timber, steel, plastics etc.
- Screw Armour ceramic coated for maximum corrosion resistance in damp, wet or undertile areas. Suitable for treated timbers.
- Fast simple installation with easy removal if required, free driver bit in each pack/box.
- Supplied in convenient grab packs or heavily discounted trade and bulk boxes for volume users.
So is ScrewArmour's anti-corrosion properties as good as galvanising? Well the answer is no, it's far superior and lasts 6 times longer.
Click here to download the tech doc and find out more about ScrewArmour
See them in action in our quick movie.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other scrooz users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.