14g x 90mm Razr Hex Head Screws CL4 GAL box 250
Heavy Duty Class 4 Galvanised Type 17 Self Drill Point
Self drilling high performance and highly versatile multi-use heavy duty fasteners with a 3/8" drive hex washer face head.
Ideal for general purpose fastening of timber sections, battens and sheets and fixing of metal profiles, bracketry and furniture. High grade Class 4 galvanised for long life premium corrosion protection and use in external applications and treated timbers.
Razr hexagon screws all have the following features :
- Manufactured and compliant to Australian Standards AS 3566.
- Type 17 razor slash point for fast insertion and self centred start.
- Parallel thread providing a constant and even clamping load.
- Designed for use with powerdrivers due to heavy duty high strength shanks.
- Thread cutting profile with a coarse tapping thread for rapid installation.
- Fluted to clear drilling debris and minimise timber splitting.
- Suitable for self drilling through thin steel sheeting for roofing and cladding applications.
- Sold in convenient grab packs or heavily discounted trade boxes
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other scrooz users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.