Universal Plugs 6mm x 35mm Trade Box of 250
Considerably stronger than standard grade plastic expansion plugs these high quality flush head universal plugs are designed for use with all screw fixings in masonry and concrete, particulary suited for standard screw applications where cavity may be present due to the knotting function of the plug. High impact load and knock in protection prevents distortion on installation, fluted body to prevent rotation in the drillhole, supplied 'loose' in packs and trade boxes.
Scrooz universal wallplugs have the following features :
- Useable as through fixing due to knock-in protection.
- Self-centering screw design.
- High grade PA6 polyamide nylon manufacture.
- Designed for expansion on the total surface and length with knotting feature for any cavitys for application where higher loads are required.
- External flutes to help prevent turning during tightening.
- Shields the screw along it's total length to provide protection against corrosion.
- Long expansion design giving high load capacities in concrete and solid brick.
|Size||Drill Size||Fits Screws|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other scrooz users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.