6mm x 50mm Coach Screws 316 Stainless pack 10
Grab Pack Marine Grade 316 Stainless Steel
Coach Screws Stainless Steel Overview
Hexagon head 316 marine grade stainless steel coach screws for heavy duty general purpose construction fastening of timber to timber and steel to timber where maximum corrosion resistance and long life is required. Can be used as medium duty expanding masonry fixings when used with nylon wallplugs.
316 grade stainless steel is a much higher performance corrosion resistant alloy than the typical grade 304 and is essential if you are using these fasteners in very high corrosive areas such as around salt water or chlorinated pools or near coastal areas or if you want the best 'fit & forget' fasteners available for your project with a min 20+ year lifespan.
For wood to wood connections we recommend using a washer under the head to prevent pull-through of the head and crushing of the timber.
Coach Screws Stainless Steel Features
- Manufactured and compliant to Euro Standards DIN 571.
- Premium 316 marine grade stainless steel for maximum corrosion protection.
- Hex head for high torque applications allowing tightening with sockets, wrenches and spanners.
- Tapered gimlet point for easy thread centering in predrilled holes.
- Sold in convenient grab packs or heavily discounted trade boxes.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other scrooz users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.