M10 x 40mm High Tensile Bolts BZP Trade Box of 50
Grade 8.8 Bright Zinc Plated - Nuts Included
Hexagon head high tensile 8.8 grade bolts include the following features :
- Australian standard 1110.1.
- Supplied complete with corresponding high tensile grade 8 hex nuts.
- 2 free flat washers per bolt in each pack or box.
- Bright zinc plated finish for corrosion protection.
- Suitable for general purpose internal and external high strength bolting.
Please note : Images are of a generic standard Scrooz bolt and nut and thread lengths vary slightly per size so please check with us before ordering if this dimension is critical. Typically, thread lengths for our hex bolts will be to the recognised international metric standard as follows :
- For bolt lengths up to 125mm - 2 x diameter + 6mm
- For bolt lengths 125mm to 200mm - 2 x diameter + 12mm
- For bolt lengths over 200mm - 2 x diameter + 25mm
So for example an M12 x 130mm bolt will have a thread length of
24 + 12 = 36mm
All bolt lengths are measured from under the head.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other scrooz users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.