7g x 50mm Bugle Head MP Screws Fine pack of 100
Fine Thread for Light Steel and Timber Gold Zinc Plate
Multi purpose bugle head screws from our high performance screw range for general purpose use in timber and wallplugs and used extensively for fixing of plasterboard and drywall. Features include rounded bugle countersunk heads to prevent damage to the paper skin and prevent pull through during fastening. Slim twinthread shank and a sharp easy start needle point for fast driving. Designed for fastening plasterboard, gyprock and drywall sheeting to timber and light guage steel.
Phillips No2 drive and gold zinc plating for corrosion protection, free driver supplied in all packs and trade boxes.
- Great value cost effective screw solution with slim shanks and small heads for an unobtrusive fix.
- Self piercing hardened needle points for fast start and accurate screw positioning on plasterboard.
- High strength shanks designed for use with powerdrivers
- Double helix twinthread form for extra grip and fast installation in timber.
- Free driver bit supplied in every box and pack.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other scrooz users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.