18g x 100 Landscape Screw Large Wafer Torx Box 125
Torx 40 Driver Large Flat Wafer Head
Introducing our new Landscape screws for external building and landscaping. These high performance screws are designed to be used with any timber treatment type, they're made super tough for use with impact drivers and powerful screwguns and are coated in our screw armour protective coating.
Perfect for landscapers and all construction trades for driving straight into standard timber battens and stitching large sleepers together without the need for pre-drilling. In some hardwoods pre-drilling may be required.
18g Landscape Screws have the following features :
- Large flat wafer head and a Torx 40 drive recess for a solid drive connection that won't slip or tear-out.
- Free driver in every pack and trade box.
- Manufactured from high quality case hardened steel with ScrewArmour coating for extreme corrosion protection.
- Type 17 Razr self drilling fast start slash point for accurate driving and reduced splitting.
- Suitable for use in any treated timber, hardwood, softwood and any application, thick section hardwood may require pre-drilling.
So is ScrewArmour's anti-corrosion properties as good as galvanising? Well the answer is no, it's far superior and lasts 6 times longer.
Click here to download the tech doc and find out more about ScrewArmour
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other scrooz users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.