12g x 50mm Series 500 Metal Tech Screws box 250
Drill Tech CL4 Metal Self Drill Screws Trade Box
Heavy duty series 500 hex head screws from our DrillTech metal self drilling screw range. Features include hex large diameter washer head offering a large surface area for a strong clamping action and a hardened shank with extended drill points for fastening to thick steel.
Designed for high strength fastening of brackets, components, steel sections, assemblies and sheeting to heavy gauge steel up to 12.5mm thick, 24TPI with a 20mm drillpoint length.
5/16" hexagon drive and high performance class 4 galvanised for premium corrosion protection.
Scrooz Drill Tech hex head screws all have the following features :
- Manufactured to Australian Standard AS3566
- Self drilling hardened points for fast insertion and self centered start.
- Parallel thread providing a constant and even clamping load.
- Heavy duty high strength shanks designed for use with powerdrivers.
- Thread cutting profile with a coarse tapping thread for rapid installation.
- Sold in convenient grab packs or heavily discounted trade boxes
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other scrooz users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.