10g x 50mm Drywall Laminating Screws Box 500
Bugle Head Coarse Thread Gold Zinc Plated
Laminating plasterboard and drywall screws from our high performance screw range. Features include rounded bugle countersunk heads to prevent damage to the paper skin and prevent pull through during fastening. Coarse thread shank and a sharp easy start needle point for fastening direct to plasterboard, gyprock and drywall sheeting and joining/laminating boards together.
Phillips no 2 drive and class 2 zinc plating for corrosion protection, free driver supplied in all packs and trade boxes.
Scrooz laminating drywall screws have the following features :
- Self piercing hardened needle points for fast start and accurate screw positioning on the board.
- Slim profile high strength shanks designed for use with powerdrivers;
- Coarse thread for extra grip into gypsum based boards.
- Free driver bit supplied in every box and pack.
- Supplied in convenient grab packs or heavily discounted trade boxes for volume users.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other scrooz users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.