10g x 25mm Hex Metal Tech Screws CL4 box 500
Drill Tech CL4 Metal Self Drill Screws Trade Box
Professional grade hex head screws from our DrillTech metal self drilling screw range. Features include large diameter hex washer head offering a greater surface area to give a strong clamping action when tightened plus a hardened shank and drill point.
Designed for high strength fastening of brackets, components, steel sections, assemblies and sheeting to light gauge steel up to 3.5mm thick, 16TPI. 5/16" hexagon drive and high performance class 4 galvanised for premium corrosion protection.
Scrooz Drill Tech hex head screws all have the following features :
- Manufactured to Australian Standard AS3566
- Self drilling hardened points for fast insertion and self centered start.
- Parallel thread providing a constant and even clamping load.
- Heavy duty high strength shanks designed for use with powerdrivers.
- Thread cutting profile with a coarse tapping thread for rapid installation.
- Sold in convenient grab packs or heavily discounted trade boxes
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other scrooz users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.