Hollow Wall Anchors 4 x 3-11mm pack of 20
For Medium Duty Cavity Fastening in 3-9mm Boards
Hollow Wall Anchors are expansion cavity fixings for use in plasterboard walls and other board materials and thin sheets, the clamping action provides a very strong anchor point spreading the fixture load by deforming to an umbrella shape behind the board and preventing pull-through when tightened.
Hollow Wall Anchors include the following features :
- Includes a low profile roundhead screw, zinc plated.
- Medium duty for typical loads up to 10kg for 4mm, 15kg for 5mm and 6mm fixings.
- Use with our auto-collapse pistol grip anchor tool for rapid repetitive fixing or simply screw in with a power or hand screwdriver to expand the anchor.
- CR3+ Safeplate bright zinc plated finish for operator safe corrosion protection.
- Cost effective and convenient multi-size bundle kit also available.
Watch them in action.
Here's a selection table to help you choose the right size.
|Size||Board Thickness||Drill Size|
|4 x 32mm||3 - 11mm||8mm|
|4 x 38mm||8 - 16mm||8mm|
|4 x 45mm||18 - 28mm||8mm|
|4 x 52mm||14 - 32mm||8mm|
|5 x 37mm||3 - 16mm||10mm|
|5 x 52mm||18 - 28mm||10mm|
|5 x 65mm||14 - 32mm||10mm|
|6 x 37mm||3 - 16mm||12mm|
|6 x 52mm||18 - 28mm||12mm|
|6 x 65mm||14 - 32mm||12mm|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other scrooz users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.