Shield Anchors M8 x 50mm Trade Box 25
Yellow Zinc Plated for Heavy Duty Anchoring
Scrooz Shield Anchors are a superb solution for temporary or permanent installs in concrete and solid masonry where you may want to use your own bolts or studs. Offers the option to remove them periodically for maintenance and leave a flush finish etc. They are high performance European designed and sourced mechanical expansion fixings with internal threads and are designed for all-purpose use with any bolt, threaded fastener or component.
These versatile high point load anchors are capable of large expansion on tightening, making them a very strong medium to heavy duty solution for general purpose construction anchoring, for maximum grip they require solid drill holes and are therefore not recommended for use in hollow or perforated masonry.
- High performance zamak expansion bodies.
- Internally threaded allowing convenient use of any threaded fastener.
- Removeabe for maintenance or temporary fix applications.
- Gold zinc plated for corrosion protection.
- Versatile and re-useable.
- Available in convenient Grab Packs or heavily discounted Trade Boxes for volume users.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other scrooz users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.