High performance self drilling ceramic coated screws, manufactured by Scrooz and specifically designed for fixing cement and fibre boards to timber and steel stud.
Comprises a large flat profile wafer head for maximum surface area fixing with a specially engineered under-head rib profile allowing the screw head to bury flush in the board.
Ideal for fixing tile backer boards and underlays, Villaboard and wet room linings as well as fibre cement external claddings such as Blueboard, Hardie Plank and general FC sheeting.
- Square drive for consistent high torque driving.
- Head marked with circular key to allow bonding of finishing materials, adhesives, plaster, fillers etc.
- Hi-lo thread form offering increased resistance to pull out and vibrational forces along with the flexibilty of use in varying materials e.g. timber, steel, plastics etc.
- Screw Armour ceramic coated incl 1,000 salt spray resistance for maximum corrosion protection in damp, wet or undertile areas and suitable for use in treated timbers.
- Due to extremely high product demand 8g x 42mm Currently Out of Stock - Stock is due in 7th May - Many apologies for any inconvenience this may cause - Give us a call on 1300 79 44 99 if any queries