Pergola Angle Bracket 90x65x36x1.6mm Box 100
Galvanised Pergola Brackets
NOT WHAT YOU WANTED?
What are Pergola Brackets
Pergola brackets are strong and economical multi-purpose brackets ideal for use in the construction of decks, gazebos, pergolas and other jointing applications.
These brackets are a must-have for raw timber projects. They improve the structural integrity, strength, security and longevity for all types of construction including pergolas, pavilions, patio extensions, outdoor fireplaces, outdoor kitchens, and decks.
Made from 1.6mm galvanised steel for corrosion protection and long life, 3.4mm pre-punch nail holes, 6.5mm bolt holes, and are 90mm x 65mm x 36mm long.
Pergola Bracket Features
- High strength pergola brackets.
- Made from 1.6mm galvanised steel for corrosion protection and long life.
- Strong, cost effective and easy to install 3.4mm diameter nail holes and 6.5mm bolt holes.
- Commonly used for pergolas, pavilions, patio extensions, outdoor fireplaces, outdoor kitchens, and decks and other general construction uses.
- Supplied in cost effective trade boxes of 100 brackets.
Be The First To Review This Product
Help other scrooz users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
More From This Category