Nylon Hammer Fixings 6 x 40mm Zinc Pack 20
Nylon Body with Bright Zinc Plate Reinforced Screw
Hammer Fixings Overview
Hammer Fixings are fast set and forget, economical, removeable nylon hammer fixings for masonry and concrete.
A heavier duty version of our standard nail plugs, these hammer fixings are comprised of a nylon expansion body and a reinforced drive nail which features a screw head recess that allows unscrewing and removal if required.
European manufactured from high-grade PA6 nylon, these hammer fixings come with a brigh zinc plate nail for corrosion protection. A 304 stainless steel version is also available.
Hammer Fixings are perfect for:
- General wall fixtures.
- Timber battens and sheets.
- Plastics and composites.
- Lighting and electrical.
- Brackets, clips and assemblies.
- Tracks and channels.
- Ducting and building services.
- Plumbing fixtures.
- Fire safety accessories.
Hammer Fixings Features
- Screw head recess that allows unscrewing and removal if needed.
- European manufactured from high-grade PA6 nylon.
- Bright zinc plate nail for corrosion protection.
- Rapid fix hammer-set installation reduces the time required and allows for cost-effective, high-volume installation.
- Round head prevents plug slipping into over-sized holes and allows fix thin elements
- 304 stainless steel nail version also available.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other scrooz users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.