A medium duty 30-140kg, cost effective fire resistant through fixed steel expansion nail rapidly set by simply driving into a clean drillhole.
- Ideal for flooring applications when sheeting must first be laid over masonry.
- 2x faster to install than a Splitdrive or Spike anchor.
- Suitable for general construction anchoring of timber battens or steel sections and components into concrete and masonry.
- CR3+ Safeplate bright zinc plated finish for operator safe corrosion protection.
- Installation instructions available in the product page.