RapidFix Nail Anchors BZP 8 x 110mm box of 100
Bright Zinc Plated for Internal Use 30-140Kg Load Rated
High performance interference fit medium duty expansion fixing. Cost effective and fire resistant these through fixed sprung steel expansion nails are rapidly fixed by simply driving into a clean drillhole.
- Ideal for flooring applications when sheeting must first be laid over masonry.
- 2x faster to install than a Splitdrive or Spike anchor.
- Suitable for general construction anchoring of timber battens or steel sections and components into concrete and masonry.
- CR3+ Safeplate bright zinc plated finish for operator safe corrosion protection.
- Installation instructions available in the product page.
See them in action :
Installed as follows:
Follow the table for drill size guidance and recommended fixture thickness:
|Size||Drill Size||Max Fixture Thickness|
|6 x 40mm||6mm||13mm|
|6 x 50mm||6mm||23mm|
|6 x 60mm||6mm||30mm|
|6 x 80mm||6mm||50mm|
|8 x 70mm||8mm||30mm|
|8 x 90mm||8mm||50mm|
|8 x 110mm||8mm||70mm|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other scrooz users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.