8g x 20mm Wafer Button Needle GAL box 500
Class 3 Galvanised for Long Life Multi Purpose Use
Wafer button head needle point screws from our multi purpose high performance screw range. Features include large diameter low profile head for a neat finish and maximum surface area clamping action along with slim shank design for fast driving and a self piercing needle point. Designed for general purpose use in timber and also fastening to sheet metal or as a stitching screw to fix trims and light gauge sheeting and cladding.
Phillips no 2 drive and class 3 galvanised for maximum corrosion protection and external use, suitable for treated timber, free driver supplied in all packs and trade boxes.
Scrooz wafer button head needle point screws have the following features :
- Self piercing hardened needle points for fast insertion and self centered start.
- Parallel thread providing a constant and even clamping load.
- Slim profile high strength shanks designed for use with powerdrivers.
- Class 3 galvanised finish for maximum corrosion protection.
- Optimum thread cutting profile with a coarse tapping thread for rapid installation.
- Supplied in convenient grab packs or heavily discounted trade boxes for volume users.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other scrooz users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.