10g x 70mm PoziDrive Stainless MP Screws box 250
Grade 304 Stainless Steel for Long Life External Use
Premium external use multi purpose single thread wood screws designed for fast driving in timber, man made boards, plastics and most building materials. Ideal for use with wall-plugs and fixings and suitable for general purpose trade use in carpentry, construction, manufacturing, DIY and all external fixing applications requring maximum corrosion protection and a long lasting fix.
High performance Grade 304 stainless steel for premium corrosion protection and for use in treated timbers. Pre-drilling may be required for some hardwoods and exotic species.
Scrooz PoziDrive Stainless Steel Multi-Purpose Screws have the following features :
- Pozidrive system for use with high torque power and impact drivers.
- Sharp needle point for fast start and accurate screw positioning on the workpiece.
- Double countersink strengthened head plus case hardened high strength shank to prevent snapping under driving load.
- Coarse threadform for high speed installation and a solid grip in most materials, especially manufactured chipboards, strand boards etc.
- Clear passivated coating for further corrosion protection.
- Free driver bit supplied in every box and pack.
- Supplied in cost effective trade boxes and convenient grab bags.
Watch our movie to find out what PoziDrive can do for you.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other scrooz users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.