10g x 50mm PoziDrive Galvanised MP Screws pack 100
Countersunk Galvanised for Multi Purpose External Use
External use multi purpose single thread wood screws designed for fast driving in timber, man made boards, plastics, thin steels and most building materials. Ideal for use with wall-plugs and fixings and suitable for general purpose trade use in carpentry, construction, manufacturing, DIY and all external fixing applications requring a high level of corrosion protection.
High performance galvanised coating suitable for use in treated timbers.
Scrooz PoziDrive Multi-Purpose Screws have the following features :
- Pozidrive system for use with high torque power and impact drivers.
- Sharp needle point for fast start and accurate screw positioning on the workpiece. Can also pierce thin steel.
- Double countersink strengthened head plus case hardened high strength shank to prevent snapping under driving load.
- Coarse threadform for high speed installation and a solid grip in most materials, especially manufactured chipboards etc.
- Mechanical galvanised for maximum corrosion protection.
- Free driver bit supplied in every box and pack.
- Supplied in cost effective trade boxes and convenient grab bags.
Watch our movie to find out what PoziDrive can do for you.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other scrooz users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.