High performance wafer head screws from our DrillTech metal self drilling screw range. Features include low profile head for an unobtrusive finish and hardened shanks for a high strength fastening of brackets, components, sheeting and assemblies in light to medium gauge steels up to 3.5mm thick. 16TPI.
Phillips no 2 drive and class 3 galvanised for maximum corrosion protection in external applications.
- Manufactured to Australian Standard AS3566
- Self drilling hardened points for fast insertion and self centred start.
- Parallel thread providing a constant and even clamping load.
- Heavy duty high strength shanks designed for use with powerdrivers.
- Thread cutting profile with a coarse tapping thread for rapid installation.
- Free driver in all trade boxes.