Wafer button head needle point screws from our multi purpose high performance screw range. Features include large diameter low profile head for a neat finish and maximum surface area clamping action along with slim shank design for fast driving and a self piercing needle point. Designed for general purpose use in timber and also fastening to sheet metal or as a stitching screw to fix trims and light gauge sheeting and cladding.
Phillips no 2 drive and class 3 galvanised for maximum corrosion protection and external use.
- Self piercing hardened needle points for fast insertion and self centered start.
- Parallel thread providing a constant and even clamping load.
- Slim profile high strength shanks designed for use with powerdrivers.
- Class 3 galvanised finish for maximum corrosion protection.
- Optimum thread cutting profile with a coarse tapping thread for rapid installation.