High performance wafer button head screws from our DrillTech metal self drilling screw range. Features include large diameter low profile head for maximum surface area clamping action and a solid fix along with slim shank design for fast driving into light gauge sheeting, cladding panels, sections and assemblies.
Phillips no 2 drive and class 3 galvanised for maximum corrosion protection in external applications.
- Manufactured to Australian Standard AS3566
- Self drilling hardened tech points for fast insertion and self centered start.
- Parallel thread providing a constant and even clamping load.
- Slim profile/heavy duty high strength shanks designed for use with powerdrivers.
- Optimum thread cutting profile with a coarse tapping thread for rapid installation.
- Free driver in all packs and trade boxes.