High performance self drilling roofing and cladding fasteners for wood with a from our Razr range with a 5/16" drive hex head, reversed underhead thread section and toughened shanks, complete with neoprene sealing washer for a watertight seal.
Provides a rapid fix self sealing fastener solution for fixing profiled roofing and cladding sheets to timber. High grade Class 4 galvanised for long life premium corrosion protection and use in external applications and treated timbers.
- Manufactured and compliant to Australian Standards AS 3566.
- Type 17 razor slash point for fast insertion and self centred start.
- Underhead reversed thread for high strength sheet clamping.
- Parallel thread providing a constant and even clamping load.
- Designed for use with powerdrivers due to heavy duty high strength shanks.
- Thread cutting profile with a coarse tapping thread for rapid installation.
- Fluted to clear drilling debris and minimise timber splitting.
- Suitable for self drilling through thin steel sheeting for roofing and cladding applications.