Professional grade hex head screws from our DrillTech metal self drilling screw range. Features include large diameter hex washer head offering a greater surface area to give a strong clamping action when tightened plus a hardened shank and drill point.
Designed for high strength fastening of brackets, components, steel sections, assemblies and sheeting to light gauge steel up to 2.5mm thick, 18TPI. 1/4" hexagon drive and high performance class 4 galvanised for premium corrosion protection.
- Manufactured to Australian Standard AS3566
- Self drilling hardened points for fast insertion and self centered start.
- Parallel thread providing a constant and even clamping load.
- Heavy duty high strength shanks designed for use with powerdrivers.
- Thread cutting profile with a coarse tapping thread for rapid installation.