Jetplug plasterboard fixings nylon grab pack of 10
For Light Duty Fixing in Plasterboard
Manufactured in Germany for Scrooz, Jetplugs install in under a second and are the world's fastest, high performance rapid fix plasterboard anchors.
Great price from Scrooz offering the industries lowest cost per fix solution in the high performance pro grade nylon wallmate class, not to be confused with Far Eastern plastic copies.
Comprises a tough nylon body which is driven into plasterboard and drywall using the steel setting tool or can be screwed individually into a pilot hole using a standard screwdriver, takes any 6-10guage (3.5-5mm) screw or fixing.
Our nylon Jetplugs have the following features :
- Perfect for repetitive fixing users who require speed and accuracy such as electricians, HVAC, plumbers and associated trades.
- Fast simple installation with easy removal if required.
- High load bearing capacity of up to 11kg in thick boards, 7kg in standard drywall.
- Small cross head design allows screw fixings as small as 6 guage.
- Jetplug body expands, biting into the board for a firm hold and allowing up to 10 guage screws if required.
- Short body length allows fixing into boards with minimal cavity depth behind the board.
- Consistant high quality German manufacture.
- Free drive tool in each 100+ pack/box.
Check out our movie :
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other scrooz users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.