Screw Dogs are universal multi-use, multi-substrate screw fixings designed to fix to most materials. Great for fast, light duty fixing direct to gyproc, timber, sheet materials, concrete, brick, block and general masonry without any plugs or sleeves and with no expansion.
- Install into plasterboard with the sharp point and aggressive thread providing a strong hold without pre-drilling.
- Screw Dogs are removable, re-usable and fire resistant.
- High performance high strength steel specially heat treated to remove brittleness, meaning you can drive these into concrete with an impact driver.
- 'Solid connection' No2 square drive for powerdriving without chatter.
- Saw tooth threadform ensures clean, accurate and fast cutting in all masonry and concrete applications.
- Screw Armour Ceramic coated for external use and operator safe corrosion protection.