8g x 32mm Wafer Button Tech Screws GAL box 1000
Drill Tech Large Wafer Button Head Self Driller
High performance wafer button head screws from our DrillTech metal self drilling screw range. Features include large diameter low profile head for maximum surface area clamping action and a solid fix along with slim shank design for fast driving into light gauge sheeting, cladding panels, sections and assemblies.
Designed for general purpose fastening of or to, light steel and sheet metal or as a stitching screw to fix trims, sheeting and cladding.
Phillips no 2 drive and class 3 galvanised for maximum corrosion protection in external applications, free driver supplied in all packs and trade boxes.
Scrooz CL3 Drill Tech point wafer button screws have the following features :
- Manufactured to Australian Standard AS3566
- Self drilling hardened tech points for fast insertion and self centered start.
- Parallel thread providing a constant and even clamping load.
- Slim profile high strength shanks designed for use with powerdrivers.
- Heavy duty high strength shanks designed for use with powerdrivers.
- Optimum thread cutting profile with a coarse tapping thread for rapid installation.
- Supplied in convenient grab packs or heavily discounted trade boxes for volume users.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other scrooz users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.