14g x 50mm Bugle Batten Screws GAL box of 500
Trade Box Bugle Head Class 3 Galvanised
Professional grade heavy duty batten screws from our Razr self drilling range, designed for strong rapid fastening of timber sections using powerdrivers without the need for pre-drilling. Low profile bugle countersinking self embedding head with type 17 razor fast start slash point. Class 3 galvanised for external corrosion protection and use in treated timbers.
Scrooz galvanised batten screws have the following features :
- Manufactured and compliant to Australian Standards AS 3566.
- 5m hex drive for maximum torque connection.
- Underhead ribs for auto countersinking.
- Type 17 razor slash point for fast insertion and self centred start.
- Designed with heavy duty high strength shanks for use with powerdrivers and impact screwguns.
- Thread cutting profile with a coarse tapping thread for rapid installation.
- Fluted to clear drilling debris and minimise timber splitting.
- Supplied in convenient grab packs or heavily discounted trade and bulk boxes for volume users.
OK to use in treated timber.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other scrooz users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.